Purity handles for architectural glazing systems in prestigious homes.
Reynaers at Home is proud to announce the launch of a unique new suite of designer handles that:
- Offer stunning aesthetics
- Use an evolutionary new material and coating
- Offer exceptional levels of durability
- Are 100% recyclable
- Are hypoallergenic
- Are made using a new environmentally friendly manufacturing process
Designed by Italian designer Leo De Carlo, renowned for his work at Philippe Starck agency in Paris, Purity handles are crafted using a brand new highly durable alloy called PURA™ for which Reynaers has secured global exclusivity for use in handles.
The designer handles are coated using a new production process called BIOV™ (Bioecologic Ion Overlay). This is an evolution of the old PVD coating process, requiring no galvanic chrome and leaving no toxic waste in air or water. The surface hardness is more than double that of a standard surface treatment and the corrosion resistance is on a par with that of the highest quality stainless steel. Even more impressive is the fact that the coating is also hypoallergenic.
Available in a range of eight striking colours, the Purity handles are suited across the Reynaers at Home range of doors, meaning you can now have matching handles on sliding patio doors, bifolding doors, double doors and single side hung doors.
Reynaers at Home is uniquely positioned to help discerning architects and home owners specify the very best glazing solutions for self-build projects and home extensions. Setting the standard for high performance products and exceptional technical advice and customer service – Reynaers at Home is here to help.
Reynaers at Home, the UK division of Reynaers Aluminium – one of Europe’s most established and leading providers of innovative aluminium architectural glazing systems, is now setting the standard for high-performance products, style and service across the country.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit,www.reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- The new Reynaers at Home brand is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.