Reynaers at Home launches patio doors with stunning looks and superior performance.
With the UK launch of its Hi-Finity ultra-slim sliding patio doors, Reynaers at Home has made it simple for architects and home-owners to bring to life any contemporary grand design that requires uninterrupted floor-to-ceiling glass.
Structurally glazed to keep the aluminium frame to a minimum, Hi-Finity doors are designed for the outer frame to be fitted behind the brickwork. With the resulting floor-to-ceiling glass and only a 35mm aluminium interlock between door panels, the Hi-Finity door delivers stunning aesthetics with no compromise on energy efficiency, weather resistance or security. Available in industry-leading sizes, these innovative doors provide huge expanses of glass that create a jaw dropping design feature.
Commenting, Hugh Moss, Head of Reynaers at Home, said: “The UK’s discerning home-owners and architects have fallen in love with floor-to-ceiling glazing and we are seeing massive demand. Designed with this market in mind, Hi-Finity sliding doors are slim, sleek and seriously stunning, combining the ultimate in contemporary style with superb performance and low maintenance – perfect for creating a beautiful home or building.”
Underpinned by exceptional engineering expertise, the doors are available with a maximum door height of 3500mm and a maximum door panel weight up to 500kg. By combining the huge panels in a range of double track and triple track designs, Hi-Finity doors extend design possibilities in terms of size while ensuring smooth operation with even the heaviest of loads.
Each Hi-Finity sliding door meets industry-leading standards of thermal insulation, weather resistance, noise reduction and security, helping to keep any home cosy, safe and warm. The doors include a 35mm interlock between each panel, a soft-touch slim-line handle and concealed electronic locking system. The fully automated version has a hidden motor to open and close the door smoothly at the push of a button.
Working in partnership with a growing UK network of reputable fabricators, installers, architects and builders, Reynaers at Home prides itself on offering fast lead times for delivery plus outstanding customer service and support.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self-build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a range of other glazing products. The products are ideally suited to new home construction, extensions, renovations and property upgrades. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- A dedicated support team offers design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK.
- It is part of the family-owned company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and based in Duffel, Belgium.
- All products comply with the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. Other accreditations include: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- The Reynaers at Home brand is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
- For more information visit: www.reynaersathome.co.uk