Leading provider of innovative aluminium architectural glazing systems Reynaers at Home was the proud winner of Best Branding and Positioning at this year’s Construction Marketing Awards.
The annual awards, which were held in London on 5 December, recognise marketing excellence in the built environment.
Reynaers launched the award-winning Reynaers at Home brand earlier this year to target the top end of the private domestic market. The proposition provides high-quality aluminium products, support services and industry training to the UK market.
Reynaers at Home won the prestigious award with its PR partner Mobas and digital partner iceni for its excellent its excellent use of market research to inform the launch creative and strategy, coupled with a managed and coherent execution across multiple platforms.
Working in partnership with a growing network of reputable and approved fabricators, installers, architects and builders, Reynaers at Home was recognised by judges as a market-leading offering that provides a new generation of aluminium windows, doors and conservatories to the residential market.
The highly regarded judging panel, which included five experts from the UK Chartered Institute of Marketing Construction Industry Group, were looking for objective setting and achievement, strategy development, tactical implementation, creativity and effectiveness.
Hugh Moss, Head of Reynaers at Home, said: “We are absolutely delighted that we’ve been given this award less than a year since the business was launched. This recognition further establishes us as a leading provider of stunning designs for people’s homes and is a fantastic boost for the team.”
Visit: www.reynaersathome.co.uk / www.cmawards.co.uk
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit,www.reynaersathome.co.uk
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.