Leading provider of aluminium architectural glazing systems Reynaers is celebrating the success of its Reynaers at Home brand and hugely successful year in 2013.
- The launch of Reynaers at Home, which proved to be a huge commercial success – smashing all anticipated sales targets. The brand generated more than 15,000 visits to its new website, over 1000 brochure requests and hundreds of enquiries from householders asking to be put in touch with a dealership.
- Managing Director Justin Hunter named in Window Industries magazine ‘Top 30 Most Influential’ list. The much anticipated annual industry listing propelled Reynaer’s Justin Hunter straight in at number 20.
- Reynaers is one of only two aluminium system companies featured in the list.
- Collaboration with Faculty of Architecture at Cambridge University. Reynaers at Home have created a bespoke technical presentation to inform and inspire the University’s architectural students, confirming the company’s status as experts in the field.
- Reynaers were proud winners of the Best Branding and Positioning category at the Construction Marketing Awards 2013. The judges were impressed by the bold and ultimately successful creation of the Reynaers at Home brand. What is more, Reynaers received two further award nominations in 2013 for the Reynaers at Home brand: Finalist for the Promotional Campaign of the Year – Retail at the G13 Awards and finalist for the Strategic Planning and Management category at the Construction Marketing Awards.
- The Reynaers at Home Architects’ Survey 2013 was the first of its kind. By engaging with the architectural industry, Reynaers invited leading influencers across the UK to share the professional challenges they face and the creative concepts that inspire.
- Reynaers launched its breath-taking new Hi-Finity sliding patio door, which promises to revolutionise the market. Structurally glazed, this door offers floor to ceiling glass, only a 35mm interlock between door leafs and phenomenal performance.
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. We are always interested to hear from like-minded fabricators, installers, architects and builders to discuss ways in which we can work together. Contact us through the website www.reynaersathome.co.uk
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.