Creating a world of design possibilities, the Reynaers at Home CP130 is a premium insulated sliding patio door system combining high weather performance with enhanced security and great aesthetics.
One of the features that sets this sliding door system ahead of the rest is a clever open-corner option where two sliding units meet at a corner. When closed, the double-weather gaskets protect against the elements. The system is designed with ease of use in mind and the two doors glide apart to open up the whole corner with no fixed post to get in the way or obstruct the view. The result is a stunning feature where the ceiling appears to defy gravity, floating above a truly panoramic opening to the garden.
Available in slide or lift-and-slide variants, the CP130 sliding door system not only glides smoothly, it is also has a slim-line mid-section interlock to maximise the glass area. Additionally it can be specified with the Reynaers at Home integrated ventilation system Ventalis. The CP130 door can be opened just a few centimetres for a little fresh air, wider to allow homeowners to slip out into their garden, or opened all the way to really let the outside in. This versatile door creates an extra feeling of space and generates more natural light within the home.
This sliding patio door system has a maximum vent weight of 300kg and a maximum height of 2.7m – making it an ideal door for an extension or self-build project to create maximum visual impact and high-specification design.
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 421 9707.
Images courtesy of architect Tania Urvois
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products.
- The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit, www.reynaersathome.co.uk
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.