Reynaers at Home has launched a controversial advertising campaign with the strapline “Energy Efficiency Doesn’t Matter”.
The adverts have attracted the attention of architects due to the attention-grabbing messaging. Reynaers at Home’s range of excellent energy-saving products mean that architects no longer have to be constrained by concerns about energy efficiency when it comes to designing innovative homes.
Head of Reynaers at Home Hugh Moss said: “Huge advances in frame design and thermal break technology mean that we are able to manufacture products with astonishingly good U-values.
“What is more, the strength of the frame enables us to offer industry-leading maximum sizes with slim frames. This maximises the glass area, which not only looks great, but can help improve the window and door U-value too. This is especially the case with triple glazing, where the additional weight can make the maximum sizes of other windows and doors very limited. In addition to this aluminium is an abundant material that is 100% recyclable with no loss of quality, so it can be reused again and again.”
Thanks to these developments, Reynaers at Home can offer windows and doors that have been awarded the coveted Swiss Minergie accreditation for low-energy homes, and can even offer a window and door system that meets the stringent Passive House Standard. Many people are surprised to hear that whole window U-values as low as 0.77 W/m2K are now achievable.
The company’s stylish new Hi-Finity sliding door offers floor-to-ceiling glass and incredible Ud values as low as 1.3 W/m2K. Its Concept System windows have also been awarded a top energy efficiency A+ rating from the British Fenestration Rating Council (BFRC).
Hugh Moss said: “Putting our systems through the BFRC rating programme not only identifies the capabilities of our Concept System windows but also our commitment to supply innovative, market leading aluminium system solutions.”
The BFRC rating method includes all of the relevant factors that contribute to the energy efficiency of a window system, including ‘loss factors’ (U-value and air leakage), as well as energy gain from the sun. It allows consumers to compare the performance of different windows using a clear and easily understandable system.
Reynaers’ head office in Belgium is also making a difference with its energy efficient building, which has 16,000m2 of solar panels on the roof. They cost €4.6m to install and produce 2.2m kWh of electricity every year – providing 80% of all energy used.
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaers.hblo.ws, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit,www.reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.