In a business climate where the ‘grab what you can’ ethos has been considered a key for survival, Reynaers at Home takes a different approach. Understanding its customers and delivering exceptional customer service has been at the heart of the business since its inception.
Reynaers at Home Head Hugh Moss says: “The Reynaers at Home offering is aimed at homeowners looking for the wow factor of big windows and doors with no obstructions to visibility. For example, our CP130 sliding door corner solution does not require a corner post, and as a result it opens up the back and side of the property, as if the ceiling is suspended.
“When it comes to our products, they remain high value where quality, design and customer service always comes before price. Attention to detail is key, where the end user is delighted every step of the way.
“Not everyone we’ve spoken to has been able to meet all of the criteria and unfortunately there have been some cases where we’ve had to say no. In a business climate where the ‘take whatever you can get’ approach has been a prerequisite for survival, our ethos might seem rather bold.
“However we are not interested in flooding the market and encouraging price competition amongst our fabricators and installers. Heavily discounting would devalue our products and ultimately lead to a reduction in quality and customer service. Instead we are encouraging our selected partners to change a fair price for an excellent product offering outstanding value for money.”
Reynaers at Home has devised a code of conduct for its fabricators, outlining its promise to customers, regardless of the size of installation.
Hugh Moss says: “We insist our code of conduct is followed meticulously to ensure the brand values and consumer perception is upheld.
“Our experience with architects, through our work in the commercial sector, has equipped us with an understanding of the level of service that is required. We appreciate the time constraints and necessity for information that is delivered quickly and accurately. Samples must be perfect every time. If any part of this jigsaw is missing it could quite easily result in a loss of customer confidence.”
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaers.hblo.ws, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit, www.reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.