A controversial advertising campaign for leading provider of aluminium windows and doors Reynaers at Home has led to a nomination at the prestigious B2B Awards.
The architectural glazing company has been shortlisted as a finalist for the category ‘Best limited budget campaign’ for its ‘Energy Efficiency Doesn’t Matter’ campaign.
Its provocative adverts captured the imagination of architects with their attention-grabbing messaging, focusing on Reynaers at Home’s range of excellent energy-saving products including sliding patio doors, panoramic windows and folding patio doors. Energy Efficiency Doesn’t Matter refers to architects no longer having to be constrained by concerns about energy efficiency when it comes to designing innovative homes.
Head of Reynaers at Home Hugh Moss said: “Our nomination is fantastic news and a real achievement and follows our success at other awards. We are keeping prestigious company at these awards with finalists including household brands like O2, Vodafone, IBM, Hewlett Packard, AXA and Canon.
“We’re hoping that this latest nomination will see us scoop yet another industry award.”
Reynaers was a proud winner of the Best Branding and Positioning category at the Construction Marketing Awards 2013. The judges were impressed by the bold and ultimately successful creation of the Reynaers at Home brand. What is more, Reynaers received two further award nominations in 2013 for the Reynaers at Home brand: Finalist for the Promotional Campaign of the Year – Retail at the G13 Awards and finalist for the Strategic Planning and Management category at the Construction Marketing Awards.
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaers.hblo.ws, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit,www.reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.