Leading provider of aluminium architectural glazings systems Reynaers at Home explains how space and light can help to add value to your property.
Architects say that big issues in houses today is space and light – with both missing in most British homes, according to a recent survey undertaken by Reynaers at Home. Just under half of respondents said that space was an issue in most homes and 30% said that a lack of light was a problem.
An excellent way to add value to a property, whether you’re looking to move on or sit tight for a better housing market, can be through installing bigger windows and doors.
Reynaers at Home has made it simple for architects and home-owners to bring to life any contemporary grand design that requires uninterrupted floor-to-ceiling glass.
Offering structurally glazed solutions within their range, Reynaers at Home’s products are able to keep the aluminium frame to a minimum delivering stunning aesthetics with no compromise on energy efficiency, weather resistance or security. Available in industry-leading sizes, these innovative windows and doors provide huge expanses of glass that create a jaw dropping design feature.
Reynaers at Home is uniquely positioned to help discerning architects and home owners specify the very best glazing solutions for self-build projects and home extensions.
Head of Reynaers at Home Hugh Moss said: “For nearly half a century, Reynaers has designed cutting-edge glazing solutions for some of the world’s most iconic buildings and homes.
“By combining style and performance without compromise, whether it’s sliding patio doors, sliding folding doors, or the addition of a roof window, all are wonderful ways to let in additional natural light and create a feeling of space.
“What is more, adding such a feature to a room can bring character and style, transforming the ordinary and making it spectacular.”
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaers.hblo.ws, email email@example.com or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit,www.reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.