Reynaers at Home has gained recognition for a provocative advertising campaign.
The architectural glazing company has been shortlisted as a finalist for the category ‘Promotional campaign of the year – Trade’ at the prestigious G14 Awards for its ‘Energy Efficiency Doesn’t Matter’ campaign.
Its controversial adverts captured the imagination of architects with their attention-grabbing messaging, focusing on Reynaers at Home’s range of excellent energy-saving products including sliding patio doors, panoramic windows and bifolding doors. Energy Efficiency Doesn’t Matter refers to architects not having to be constrained by concerns about energy efficiency when it comes to designing innovative homes.
Head of Reynaers at Home Hugh Moss said: “Our nomination is excellent news and we’re proud that it follows on from our success at other awards.
“We’re hoping that this latest nomination will see us scoop yet another industry title.”
Reynaers was a proud winner of the Best Branding and Positioning category at the Construction Marketing Awards 2013 and has also been nominated for the B2B Awards this year.
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaersathome.co.uk, email email@example.com or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations.
- All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit, www.reynaersathome.co.uk
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.