Reynaers at Home, leading provider of aluminium windows and doors, has been nominated for two awards following a provocative advertising campaign.
The architectural glazing company has been shortlisted as a finalist for two categories: ‘Best campaign under £25k’ and ‘Best use of advertising’ at this year’s Construction Marketing Awards for its ‘Energy Efficiency Doesn’t Matter’ campaign.
The controversial campaign, aimed at architects, had an attention-grabbing message focusing on Reynaers at Home’s range of excellent energy-saving products including sliding patio doors, panoramic windows and bifold doors. The Energy Efficiency Doesn’t Matter message refers to architects not having to be constrained by concerns about energy efficiency when it comes to designing innovative homes.
Head of Reynaers at Home Hugh Moss said: “The number of entrants this year was higher than ever and these latest nominations mean we will be finalists in three ceremonies this year: the CMAs, B2B Awards and G14 Awards. We’re so proud that our efforts have been recognised by our peers in the industry and in different sectors too.”
Reynaers was a proud winner of the Best Branding and Positioning category at the Construction Marketing Awards last year.
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaers.hblo.ws, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding folding doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit,www.reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.