A campaign to inform architects of the superior environmental performance of Reynaers at Home’s aluminium windows and doors has resulted in an award for the leading provider of innovative aluminium windows and doors. The company was the proud winner of ‘Promotional campaign of the year – Trade’ at the G14 Awards for a provocative advertising campaign aimed at architects. The architectural glazing company won the prestigious award for its ‘Energy Efficiency Doesn’t Matter’ campaign, and received recognition for innovation, development and commitment within the glazing industry at the annual event. More than 560 people from leading companies across the glass and glazing industry attended the G14 Awards Presentation and Gala Dinner on November 21 at the London Hilton on Park Lane, hosted by Kevin Bridges. The controversial adverts captured the imagination of architects with their attention-grabbing messaging, and focused on Reynaers at Home’s range of excellent energy-saving products including sliding patio doors, panoramic windows and bifolding doors. Energy Efficiency Doesn’t Matter refers to architects not having to be constrained by concerns about energy efficiency when it comes to designing innovative homes. Head of Marketing Hugh Moss said: “Our win is fantastic news and we’re really proud that it follows on from our success at other awards. This wonderful endorsement from the industry confirms our position as a leading provider of stunning designs for people’s homes and it is a great boost for the Reynaers team and for our agency, Mobas.” Reynaers was a proud winner of the Best Branding and Positioning category at the Construction Marketing Awards 2013 and has also been nominated for two categories there this year. Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaers.hblo.ws, email email@example.com or call 0121 421 9707. Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit,www.reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.