New variants of the latest product from Reynaers at Home – the Hi-Finity slim frame doors, are proving to be a popular choice for fabricators already this year.
There are now two options to buy the Hi-Finity system – either purchased as a system for fabricators to manufacture or already manufactured by Reynaers.
Thanks to an ultra slim design, Hi-Finity’s stunning slim frame sliding doors have an impressive minimised visible interlock of just 35mm, to give maximised panoramic views, as well as offering the ultimate in contemporary design and cutting-edge performance.
The Hi-Finity sliding door has been cleverly designed so that the outer frame can be concealed behind the surrounding wall, making wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling glass a possibility in any home.
It is now also possible to have two Hi-Finity doors sitting perpendicular to each other on adjacent walls. They can either meet in the corner with two fixed panes of glass or with two opening door leafs meeting at the corner without a fixed corner post. When both doors are open, the ceiling above appears to defy gravity, creating a stunning architectural feature.
Head of Marketing at Reynaers Hugh Moss said: “We’ve seen an uplift in enquiries since these new features were launched.
“Automatic locking is now a standard feature, and fully automated operation is an option, allowing homeowners to open and close the doors at the push of a button.
“Our corner solutions mean that fabricators can provide a wall of glass to let panoramic views flood into homes and the unique design of the multi-wheel carriages means that even the heaviest of these doors will glide open and closed with minimal effort.”
The new variants of Hi-Finity aluminium doors are now available with double and triple glazing and ensure optimum performance, safety, and comfort. The triple glazing system has achieved the Minergie® sustainability label – a quality indicator for high insulation systems.
Aluminium is one of the most versatile building materials available and Reynaers at Home’s aluminium has many benefits, including long lifespan, low maintenance and high thermal efficiency with new thermal break technology. Aluminium lends itself perfectly to bespoke designs that create unique, highly efficient and beautiful homes using one of today’s most durable and sustainable materials.
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaers.hblo.ws, email email@example.com or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit, reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.