Reynaers at Home is helping the drive to build energy efficient homes by producing some of the best performing aluminium windows and doors available, without compromising on design.
The high-end systems company offers a host of products that meet the stringent Swiss standards for building homes that boast low energy consumption.
The term Minergie may not be familiar to many in the UK, but this Swiss label is bestowed on building components that contribute to thermally efficient housing and it’s widely recognised as a quality indicator for high-insulation systems.
Thanks to their high-insulating performance, a number of Reynaers At Home products can now display the Minergie label and despite the green credentials, these products also allow for large swathes of glass within slim frames.
Hugh Moss, Head of Marketing at Reynaers, says: “Minergie is a sustainability label for new and refurbished buildings with a focus on a high level of comfort.
“The standards require high-grade, air-tight building envelopes and the continuous renewal of air in the building using an energy-efficient ventilation system. A number of our window and door systems have achieved this desirable Minergie label: sliding patio door CP 155-LS/HI, as well as panoramic windows CS 77 and CS 86-HV, meaning we can offer a complete solution for thermally efficient buildings.
“Reynaers at Home is continually working to improve the environmental credentials of our range to ensure that it meets the increasing demands for energy efficiency and sustainability in housing.”
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaers.hblo.ws, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.