The latest addition to the Reynaers at Home range of highly energy-efficient windows has gained accreditation from Secured by Design – the police initiative to reduce crime through design.
Reynaers at Home’s innovative third generation three-chamber CS 38-SL Tilt Turn Vent is the latest product to achieve the desirable Secured by Design ‘Police Preferred Specification’.
The thermally insulated system has been created for inward and outward opening windows and doors and combines elegance, strength, energy efficiency and ease of production with its unique slimline steel look and high insulation values.
Its minimalistic exterior contours offer an ideal solution for new buildings as well as for the replacement of steel framed windows and window-doors without losing the original design.
As well as the extensive range of window products that are accredited by Secured by Design, Reynaers at Home is also one of the first aluminium systems companies that has achieved the Secured by Design status for both its sliding patio doors and bifold doors.
Secured by Design is a crime prevention initiative operated by the Police Services of the United Kingdom, which aims to utilise design principles and products in the built environment that reduce the risk of crime. Additional products covered by the award include Reynaers’ versatile CP 130, a lift and slide aluminium patio door that is contemporary in appearance and combines high weather performance with great aesthetics and CF 77, which is an innovative bi-fold door, the SL variant of which has incredibly slim sight lines.
Exhaustive testing of all systems via an independent test house proved that they met all the criteria set out within BS4873 / PAS 24:2012: Enhanced Security Performance for Doors and Windows in the UK. In addition, products must have been cycle-tested to be opened and closed, locked and unlocked thousands of times. Air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance are also considered at as part of the Secured by Design accreditation.
Head of Marketing at Reynaers Hugh Moss said: “Reynaers at Home’s products are of the very highest quality and as well as benefiting from beautiful modern designs, they are also made to meet the highest safety and security standards.”
Richard Childs, Managing Director at Secured by Design, said: “The Secured by Design initiative aims to focus on crime prevention and reducing the fear of crime – and Reynaers has really got on board to promote security standards within the window and door industry.”
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaersathome.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit, www.reynaersathome.co.uk
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2008 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.