SL 38 and SL 38-HI are now available and offer ultra slim profiles and improved market-leading energy efficiency.
The highly thermally-insulated Slim Line 38 has the look and feel of steel with the performance of aluminium. It combines elegant design, stability and ease of production and is the perfect solution for both new-build constructions and the replacement of steel-framed windows and doors. It respects the original design but offers a vast improvement on thermal insulation.
The minimalistic frame is reinforced by an invisible drainage system, avoiding the use of drainage caps on the exterior of windows and doors. SL 38 is available in three unique design variants – Classic, Cubic and Ferro – and its slim lines allow for an abundance of light.
SL 38 features a highly insulated three-chamber system with ultra-slim profiles for increased thermal characteristics. The solution is available in fixed, turn, and turn-tilt variations with Uw values as low as 1.4 W/m²K depending on the configuration. The system is suitable for both double and triple glazing with a glass thickness of up to 55mm without losing the ultra-slim look.
For optimum end user comfort, the SL 38 product also offers excellent weather performance with air tightness of Class 4 (600Pa) and water tightness Class 9A (600Pa).
A special modification to the design also means the system is available with hidden hinges.
Marketing Manager at Reynaers Rebecca Cope said: “The SL 38 is a really versatile product. It is perfectly suited for the retention of existing structures allowing our customers to preserve a vintage look, or for renovation projects where steel frames have to be replaced. However, its high performance properties combined with a sleek new look make it a good choice for new builds too.”
A video featuring the new system is available here: www.reynaers.co.uk.
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information, see the website www.reynaersathome.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit, www.reynaersathome.co.uk
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2008 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.