Security, architectural design and energy efficiency are all essential elements in the homes of today, says Reynaers at Home.
Durability and sustainability are two big trends in architecture, and aluminium is one of the most versatile building materials available. It has many benefits, including a high recycled content; long lifespan; low maintenance and high thermal efficiency with new thermal break technology.
Head of Reynaers at Home Hugh Moss says: “According to the latest Reynaers at Home survey, 57% of British architects think that the most popular industry trend today in residential housing is energy efficiency.
“Not only does Reynaers at Home make efforts to reduce its own energy consumption and to reduce its emissions of greenhouse gases; it also contributes to limiting the energy consumption of new and existing homes through the development of energy-efficient windows and doors.”
With its CS104 window and door system, Reynaers at Home achieves optimum insulation values for aluminium that meets the stringent requirements for Passive House standards.
The high insulation levels of CS104, down to an Uf-value of 0.88 W/m²K, are achieved by the use of a patented insulation technology. Along with a set of speciﬁcally developed gaskets, the highest levels of insulation, wind and water tightness are assured. After insulation, air tightness is the most important factor determining the energy efﬁciency of a window or door.
Hugh Moss adds: “The low Uf value gives a staggering Uw value as low as 0.77W/m2K, meaning this product sets the benchmark and is one of the most thermally efficient aluminium window and door systems on the market today.”
In addition to high insulation values, CS104 offers extremely high performance when it comes to wind resistance. There are up to five levels of wind load resistance (from one to five) and three deflection classes (A to C), which measure a window or door’s structural strength. The higher the number, the better the performance and the CS104’s is the best in class, with the system achieving up to level five for wind load resistance and C for deflection. This makes CS104 ideal for even the toughest conditions, such as those experienced in coastal areas.
The increased built-in depth of the proﬁles – the vent is 104mm deep and the frame depth 95mm – contributes furthermore to their strength and stability. This gives architects the design beneﬁts of large, expansive surfaces of triple glazing resulting in innovative, energy-efﬁcient and yet sustainable designs.
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaers.hblo.ws, email email@example.com or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit,www.reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.