Reynaers at Home connects the discerning homeowner to a network of independent partners that have been carefully selected to supply and install Reynaers’ range of aluminium windows and doors.
Our highly experienced partners not only arrange the survey and installation, but they can also provide comprehensive guidance about design, product selection and technical specifications.
All Reynaers At Home partners must comply with stringent, regular checks and assessments. The Partner Scheme is renewed on an annual basis and subject to Reynaers strict application and assessment criteria.
All Partners must comply with the terms and conditions of the scheme’s Code of Conduct, as set out in this document.
By using a Reynaers At Home partner, customers can rest assured that they are dealing with a business that:
- Has financial stability and has been trading for a minimum of 3 years.
- Has been vetted and its premises, products and employees are fit for purpose.
- Employs trained professionals to ensure each installation is completed to the highest standards.
Our Code of Conduct is based around five core underlying guiding principles.
- Partners must never mislead Customers or avoid the truth in any way.
- Partners must never take advantage of a person’s inexperience or vulnerability.
- All prices quoted must clearly detail what costs are included in the job (e.g. call out charges, travel charges, labour and materials). No hidden additional costs are to be applied. Payment terms must be made clear prior to any work being undertaken.
- If requested by a Customer, Partners must supply at least two references.
- Partners must always give the best possible advice to Customers. If there is any aspect of a Customer’s enquiry that a Partner is unable to offer advice upon then they should refer the enquiry to Reynaers and contact Reynaers Technical department.
- All Partners must be an approved installer by FENSA or equivalent.
- Partners must have proof of trading for a minimum of 3 consecutive years.
- Partners must respond to a Customer’s request for a quotation within 2 working days of receiving the request.
- Initial contact with the homeowner must be made within 1 working day of original contact from the homeowner or within 2 working days of the lead referral being made by Reynaers At Home.
- Partners must behave in a courteous and professional manner with Customers at all times.
- Partner employees must be fully trained and competent to complete installations in a correct and professional manner.
- Partners must treat every Customer’s home with care and respect.
- Partners must make every effort to minimise mess when working in a Customer’s home.
- Partners must arrive to appointments at the date and time agreed with the Customer.
- Partners must be smart in appearance, friendly but in a professional manner.
- Partners are to install suitable protective coverings to any surface in a Customer’s home that is exposed to work activity, dust or risk of damage. Any such surfaces are to be protected at all times.
- When tidying up Partners should remove all excess dust and wash all tools externally, unless it is not possible to do so. All waste should be removed prior to departure.
- Partners will take full responsibility for any subcontracted work or subcontractors working on their behalf and will ensure a the same standards of service and workmanship are provided in accordance with the terms of the Scheme’s Code of Practice.
- Partners may be subject to re-assessment as to the quality of their workmanship at any time. If following the re-assessment, the partner is deemed to no longer meet the standards required for Partnership of the scheme, their Partnership may be terminated. The partner may however appeal against their removal from the scheme.
- Partners must give the best possible advice to Customers at all times. If there is any aspect of a Customer’s enquiry that a Partner is unable to offer advice upon then they should refer the enquiry to Reynaers and contact Reynaers Technical department.
- Reynaers, inclusive of any appointed business partner, agency and/or supplier, reserves the right to make announced and unannounced spot checks of a partner’s workmanship and service standards whilst at a Customer’s location, at any time.
- Reynaers do not guarantee the quality of the partner’s work, however, from the initial application and assessment and periodic re-assessment and the monitoring of the homeowner feedback, we will constantly measure the standard of each partner.
- Partners must follow all appropriate measures to ensure that all work is carried out safely.
- Partners must ensure any possible risk to the home and to any people in the vicinity is minimised.
- Partners must be suitably trained in the operation of all tools and equipment used.
- Partners must always have available, and make use of, the necessary health and safety equipment.
- Partners must ensure that their employees and/ or subcontractors comply with all relevant and current legislation in relation to required health and safety practices.
- It is the responsibility of the partner to ensure (if applicable) that there is adequate site safety for the general public.
- It is the responsibility of the Partner to ensure that all waste materials are disposed of in a safe and proper manner that ensures the safety of themselves, their employees, subcontractors, the Customer, the public where appropriate, and the environment.
- Partners should always act within the law.
- Partners must always work in accordance with all relevant regulations and standards.
- Partners should ensure that Customers are aware of their legal rights with regard to any contract that they sign, and that they understand what they are committing to.
- Partners must ensure that they have, in place at all times, public liability insurance to a level suited to the type of installation work they would undertake. Partners are responsible for any additional policies of insurance cover which may be required, such as employers’ liability or additional cover due to a property’s increased value. Current copies of the insurance cover must be supplied to Reynaers upon application and/or Partnership renewal.
- Partners must have a clear and equitable complaints policy and procedure.
- Partners must take every reasonable measure to ensure that all Customers are completely satisfied.
- Partners will honour any reasonable Customer requests with regards to general quality of workmanship which are not detailed within the terms of the Code of Practice herein.
- Following receipt of a Customer complaint Reynaers will refer the complaint to the relevant Partner and instruct the Partner to resolve the complaint with the Customer.
- Partners will endeavour to conclude any complaints promptly and in a proactive and friendly manner.
- If a Partner and a Customer are unable to resolve a complaint the case will be escalated and referred to Reynaers At Home for further assessment. If following further assessment, the Partner is found to be at fault they will be instructed to undertake Reparation Work immediately.
- If following a complaint Reparation Works are required, but the Partner refuses to provide the required Reparation Works, or if the Customer involved prefers to engage the services of an alternate installer, Reynaers will source an independent installer and invoice the original Partner for the cost of those Reparation Works provided, inclusive of any interest incurred.
- Should a contract be cancelled at no fault of the Customer, Partners shall refund any deposit or pre-payment in full and promptly following cancellation, less any direct costs incurred.