Leading provider of aluminium architectural glazing systems Reynaers at Home says that aluminium systems not only offer top energy efficiency levels, but also can help to add value to a home too.
According to 40% of architects, a cost effective solution for customers looking to sell or wait for a better housing market can be to install larger windows and doors, which lends a fantastic opportunity for fabricators and installers.
When adding a striking extension to a home it’s important that homeowners have access to sound advice regarding product choice and are able to find the right solution for their specific build. Amongst other issues they should consider the orientation of their new building, as the direction the rooms face might ultimately help determine their use.
North-facing rooms get less sun than any other, and windows with a high Energy Rating will maximise what energy is gained from the sun so it can remain warm throughout the year. Reynaers at Home has a number of outstanding aluminium window and door systems that are able to maximise light entry whilst at the same time improve thermal efficiency. Its high performance CS 77 HI+ window system has achieved a from the British Fenestration Rating Council (BFRC).
The BFRC’s window rating system was introduced to meet the need for simple and accurate certification regarding the thermal performance of window products. Windows are rated on an A to G scale based on their total energy efficiency, which allows fabricators to quickly and easily choose the most suitable window for their needs.
The Reynaers at Home Concept Window System had to achieve a rating index of 10 or above to be awarded the A+ grade which is the present highest level. The BFRC rating system checks all of the important factors that contribute to the energy efficiency of a window system, including U-value, solar heat gain, air tightness and sightlines.
John McComb, Director Technical Services at Reynaers at Home, said: “Our aluminium windows and doors give energy conscious architects and fabricators the ideal system when creating low energy use buildings. The CS 77 HI+ triple chamber system has the highest levels of insulation, thus preserving as much energy as possible. The system can be installed with either inward or outward opening casements and has integrated gasket seals to ensure superior wind and water tightness. The advanced technology brings the Uf Value down to 1.2 W/m2K.”
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaersathome.co.uk, email email@example.com or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit,www.reynaersathome.co.uk
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.