Increased interest from architects about the benefits of aluminium windows and doors has resulted in a very successful year for Reynaers at Home.
Reynaers at Home has exceeded its sales targets and has doubled turnover over the past year. Since launching in 2012, 14 showrooms have been opened across England and Wales and the leading architectural glazing company has won numerous awards for its eye-catching website and controversial adverts.
Head of Marketing at Reynaers Hugh Moss said: “The unique properties of aluminium means that more and more architects are turning to the metal when looking to design homes that are long-lasting and robust.
“Aluminium’s lack of expansion, high durability and 100% recyclability, without any loss of quality, has established its reputation as the go to ‘green’ metal. Its remarkable strength, anti-corrosion and low maintenance characteristics make it the ultimate construction material for an industry that is constantly searching for lighter, stronger and greener alternatives.”
Reynaers at Home’s latest product, Hi-Finity slim frame doors, has proved particularly popular thanks to its ultra slim design. Its impressive minimised visible interlock of just 35mm gives maximised panoramic views, which offer the ultimate in contemporary design and cutting-edge performance.
The new variants of Hi-Finity aluminium doors are now available with double and triple glazing and ensure optimum performance, safety, and comfort. The triple glazing system has achieved the Minergie® sustainability label – a quality indicator for high insulation systems. The Minergie® component label for windows and doors requires a Uw value (installed) of ≤ 1.0 W/m²K.
It is now also possible to combine two Hi-Finity doors on adjoining walls using one of a new range of innovative corner solutions. These allow architects to create a wall of glass to let panoramic views flood into homes and – thanks to the unique design of the multi-wheel carriages – even the heaviest of these doors will glide open and closed with minimal effort.
Reynaers at Home is a premium brand dedicated to offering the very best architectural glazing products and service to the discerning householder. For more information see the website www.reynaersathome.co.uk, email email@example.com or call 0121 421 9707.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit, reynaersathome.co.uk
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.