Aluminium systems company Reynaers at Home has partnered with the University of Nottingham to deliver lectures to first year tectonics students who are aspiring to become architects.
Head of Marketing at Reynaers Hugh Moss presented an informative session about windows and doors last month and gave students the opportunity to have a closer look at the structure of triple-glazed aluminium models.
Professor John Chilton, from the Department of Architecture & Built Environment, said: “Hugh visited the university last year and the students got so much from the lecture I was really pleased to invite him back again this year. It’s great that they can see how the theory works in practice and the lecture helps to develop their understanding of contemporary window and door technology as they embark on their career in architecture.”
Lectures have also been given to students at the University of Cambridge and the Birmingham School of Architecture. This year marks the 50th anniversary of Reynaers and the forward-thinking company will be continuing to deliver high quality information to architectural students.
Hugh Moss said: “The students were really receptive and engaged – I think for some it is the first time they have seen a cross section of a triple glazed system. Reynaers has a long history of education and training, and what better way to help the future architects than give them a taste of how we might be able to help with a practical experience.”
If you would like to enquire about the presentation for your university, please contact Nicola Collenette at Mobas PR: email@example.com or 01223 841699.
Notes to Editors:
- Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a host of other glazing products. The Reynaers at Home product range can be used in new home construction, as well as in extensions and renovations. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
- Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
- Reynaers at Home provides its own Dedicated Support Team – design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
- Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK. Visit, reynaers.hblo.ws
- Reynaers at Home is part of the family-owned parent company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Duffel, Belgium.
- Reynaers at Home satisfies the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. In addition, it also has the following accreditations: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
- Reynaers at Home is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
Need professional advice on design, specification or installation?
We have a network of carefully selected Partners who will help guide you through your home transformation process.